2013/05/12

蝋燭世界



    Scrap Friends  YummyScrap #12 - Colour Palette Challenge Apr 2013
   
  HelloThis is my layout.CandleJapanese-garden was wrapped in a lot of light.

  Light floating in the darkness.  Japanese style umbrella. There is a candle in the

  back of the umbrella. Light of the candle is a beautiful warm. I would like to

  highlight the orange to black. Background is a representation of a light and

  darkness. I have used a lot of art supplies.
 
 
    Here are close up of my layout. Journalling is here.
 
 
 

4 件のコメント:

Jasmine S さんのコメント...

It's a good unique page and I think the candles would have been beautiful to see.

Lizzy Hill さんのコメント...

Gee this is lovely...those candles are amazing....thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Jasmine S.
It was fantastic and beautiful☆
Thank you so much.

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Lizzy Hill.
There was a candle besides various.
I was impressed!