2015/01/17

twenty years.


   
    I challenged myself to "2014 Memorabiliart work contest" a last month. (2014/12/24
     "Good news once again. Manager prize") Today, it was passed 20 years since the "Great
    Hanshin Awaji Earthquake disaster". My theme is "Great Hanshin Awaji
    Earthquake disaster". I hope things are back to normal as soon as possible and
     resilience of Kobe. All Japanese children have to study shodou in school. They are
    taught how to use their brush and ink create beautiful characters. I feel calm
    whenever I smell the fragrance of India ink. This work is shodou style. Back ground
     is "Heart Sutra". Rakkan(signature and seal) is handmade. I used to study seal
     carving. I carve the stone block. 
   昨年末、コンテストでマネージャー賞がもらえた作品です。今日で阪神淡路大震災
  から20年。その思いを表現した12インチです。墨の匂いはなんとなく心が落ち着く
   ので、墨と篆刻を用いた書道風の作品にしました。背景には般若心経を取り入れて
   います。落款は自分で彫った作品です。自然災害の脅威、鎮魂、復興、人々の優しさ
 を忘れることなく過ごしていきたいです。


0 件のコメント: