2013/06/11

梅雨時季



    Scrap Friends YummyScrap #13 - Colour Palette Challenge May 2013
 
    HelloThis is my layout.FlowerJapan is the rainy season. Flower of rainy
 
    season is hydrangea.  This is a photograph of hydrangea. I colored in black and white
 
    photo. (yellow ink, light blue ink, pink ink)  Squares knitted paper of six types. I was
 
    rounding the wire. Like the hydrangea flowers. I like this blend of mist. I used acrylic
 
    colors, water, mist and glitter.
 
 
    Here are close up of my layout. Journalling is here.
 
 
 

2 件のコメント:

Lizzy Hill さんのコメント...

That is a great idea colouring the hydrangeas. They are one of my favourite flowers, too! The pink really pops, it's gorgeous!!! Thanks once more for joining us at Scrap Friends - lovely page:):):):)

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Lizzy Hill.
Lizzy Hill comments will be happy mood. Not mechanical, it is a comment with a heart❤
Thank you so much.