2014/02/19

Once Upon A… Sketch February 2014


    Once Upon A… Sketch February 2014 challenge.
 
    Journalling theme is “Totally addicted to...” Hello. This is my layout. Title is100.
 
    This is a work for a friend. Grandparents are madly in cute grandson. They feel
 
    grandson is cute best in the world. Grandson addiction!! There are two places journal.
 
    One of the journal is hidden on the back of the tag. Because this is a photo of
 
     relatives of friends, I hid the face of everyone.
 
 
 
    Order. 12 inches. I was asked to finish the Japanese style.Okuizome It’s the
 
    custom to make baby pretend to eat food wishing the baby success on the 100th day
 
    after the baby is born. Menu is hiding in the tag. Silver spoon is hiding in the fan.
 
  No choice because it is the American craft. I want to buy a paper of Japanese style.
 
   Is there a manufacturer that sells paper of the sum pattern?  I made an effort to look
 
   like the Japanese style.  御依頼の商品です。フレーム入りの12インチ。「お食い初め」
 
 の写真を使用し、プレゼント用で和風をご希望でした。タグにはメニュー、扇子には
 
 レジンで加工した銀のスプーンも付けています。アメリカのクラフトなので仕方がない
 
 のですが、日本をイメージした柄のペーパーを販売しているメーカーはないかな~。
 
 悩みながらも和風に見えるように努めました。
 
 
 
 

6 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

and it certainly does look very Japanese! I've just come back from Okinawa and it is a beautiful place. My family and I have fallen in love with Japan and it's so wonderful to see a page done in this style. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)

Lizzy Hill さんのコメント...

That fan behind the photo looks fabulous! Looove the colours, the richness of your page & so much symbolism, too:):) Thanks for joining us at OUAS!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Jelissa Mei.
I went to Okinawa last year.
I enjoyed scrapbooking photographs of Okinawa.
Thank you so much.

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Lizzy Hill.
Thank you so much.
Because "Okuizome" is the custom of Japan, I stuck to the Japanese style. I finished in tasteful color.

Val-Belle さんのコメント...

Natu this is a wonderful layout and I love the Japanese theme. So interesting to read the story behind the layout and celebration with the baby. Truly fascinating. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Val Thorpe.
Thank you so much! Some people give a silver spoon to the baby. There are a lot of interesting customs in Japan. Tradition will continue to be inherited from parent to child. I was able to enjoy.