2014/12/18

Hot!!


   
    I would love to go there. I remembered that I have not gone to Korea recently. There
    are two reasons. The Japanese yen is weak now. I have run out of traveling expenses.
    I have to earn money for that. I want to get a nice job. That said, we went to Korean
    restaurant. Listening to music, I'm eating the Korean Food. My mouth is on fire, but
    this soup is so good! I can feel like traveling only by eating it with a imagination. 
  韓国に行けていない…というわけで、いつもの韓国料理屋で行った気分を味わい
  ました。飽きずに食べ続けているピリ辛のスンドゥブ。写真を忘れ、半分食べて
  しまいました…(^^
   
   I received souvenirs of Okinawa from my friend. Thanks. I received also candy. This
     is a stick candy symbolizing good luck called Chitose candy. Chitose stands for
     thousand years. The length of the candy sticks represents parent’s wishes for their
     children’s longevity until 1000 years old. I was reminded of my childhood. 
   沖縄土産のシークワーサーハイチュウと紅白の千歳飴をいただきました。ありがとう
   ございます。

0 件のコメント: