2015/02/01

February Sketch Ed's DT work.


   
   
    This DT work is Ed's Sketch & Stamp Challenge. February Sketch. I express "place of
    memories". I've used painting materials, mist, and white acrylic paint. Mist was used
    five colors. I was also used particle-shape of star in Okinawa. Sentiment Stamp was
    used the HAPPY of "Sweet-Stamp". I wrote a Journal on here and there. My theme of
    the January sketch was "Great Hanshin Awaji Earthquake disaster", so I made dark
    color sketch. This time, I create a pleasant atmosphere, so I have chosen a bright
    color. Title is "LOVE". The size of the episode title was large. The reason, I visually
    appeal Okinawa. These are picture of Okinawa trip. These pictures bring back good
    memories of the trip for me. 
  Groovie Covers & Ed's Sketch Design TeamDTワークです。今回はSentiment Stamp
    を使用するということで「Sweet-Stamp」のHAPPYスタンプを使用。以前、沖縄の
  写真で作った作品の背景を着色からやり直して作り替えたものです。楽しく明るい
  雰囲気を伝えたかったので、色を濃くキラキラにし、鮮やかでポップな感じにしました。
  星の砂も加えました。



0 件のコメント: