2015/02/15

Scrap Around The World February 2015.


   
    Scrap Around The World. I’d like to join February 2015 challenge of Scrap Around
    The World. This is my layout. I was inspired green color, girl, and nature from this
    mood board. This work is the world of the fairy talish. It is fun for me to express the
    things that imagined me. Photo is my favorite park. This park is famous for seasonal
    beautiful flowers and green. I enjoy playing with background, creating textures and
    adding colours. Background is shading off, stamp, washi tape, painting materials,
    and mist.

12 件のコメント:

Veera さんのコメント...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining at SATW!

Pascale B. Scrap さんのコメント...

Your layout looks beautiful! It will be great if you can upload a photo with a bigger size; Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

Lilibleu さんのコメント...

Beautiful layout !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
Lydie Denis.

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,Veera
Thanks!

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,lilibleu
Thank you!

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,Pascale B
Thank you so much!
I don't go along well with blogger blog. Nothing works! The picture button won't connect. But still don't reach the conclusion. If possible…, please look iPad.

langeatheart さんのコメント...

Lovely layout! It would be nice if it was larger. Maybe you could find someone to help you figure out blogger. Usually when you load a photo it lets you choose a size but you must click on the photo first! Good luck! All the best from SATW! :)

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,langeatheart
Thank you for your comment❤
Photo button doesn't function at all. I have tried various methods.
The problem perplexed me for almost 1 years. sigh……(-_-;)

Татьяна さんのコメント...

This is a really beautiful layout! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,Татьяна
Thank you!

Ella Swan さんのコメント...

Hi! great work!! Thank you!!! Please remember to link directly to your blogpost not your entire blog in order to be eligible for juding - thank you!! You can relink :) SATW

natu さんのコメント...

Hi,Helen Tilbury.
Thank you for your comment!
Can you please teach me how to link directly?