2013/07/24

野菜生活


    Once Upon A…Sketch July 2013
 
    HelloThis is my layout.Grow Fresh vegetables harvested in the field. I had a
 
     large vegetables crop last year. Vegetables are indispensable to good health. Thanks
 
    to the grace of Mother Earth!! Vegetables are good color and luster. Tomato is look
 
    nice by the neutral color. Vegetables in the photo, looks delicious. I've used a lot of art
 
    supplies.
 
 
    Here are some close ups of my layout. Journalling is here.
 
 
 

4 件のコメント:

Eila Sandberg さんのコメント...

What a truly lovely take on the challenge! so glad you had a bountiful harvest last year, these veggies look delicious! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

Cathy さんのコメント...

A fabulous page, loving your shimmery background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS.

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Eila Sandberg.
It was very delicious.
Thank you so much.

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Cathy.
I love shimmery background.
Thank you so much.