2013/07/14

秘密写真


    Scrap Friends YummyScrap #14 - Colour Palette Challenge June 2013
 
    HelloThis is my layout. SECRET Shop is good atmosphere. I liked this shop, so
 
    it is a secret for a while. (^^Because it is a secret, it was opened just a little.If you

    open the secret door, photos of the shop appeared. I made a rose with clay. Ivy was

    colored with mist. Material of ivy is felt. I drew a free hand stairs. I'm using a lot of

    art supplies.
 
 
 
     Here are some close ups of my layout. Journalling is in the right door.
 
 
 

2 件のコメント:

Lizzy Hill さんのコメント...

VERY clever page....you have made great use of our Scrap Friends colours & I LOVE that window!!!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Lizzy Hill.
Thank you so much.
Window...(^^ゞ
Because it is a secret, it was opened just a little.
If you open the secret door, photos of the shop appeared.