2013/11/13

瓶蓋使用


    Scrap for help November challenge.
 
    HelloThis is my layout.SMILE  It is just the peak of the mountain climbing
 
    season. This is a photograph of Rokkosan. He is an acquaintance of mine. He loves
 
    mountain. He had a wide range of learning.
 
    Journal is hiding. Journal, pull it out of the right side of the picture.
 
    I used the bottle cap as an embellishment on the background. I combined the clock and
 
     bottle cap. I was also used red glitter and UV resin.
 
 

2 件のコメント:

Denise Price さんのコメント...

Hello! Thank you for participating in our Scrap for Help challenge. I like the way that you made the bottle cap into a clock. I also like your use of many circles, echoing the shape of the bottle cap. Very creative and glittery page!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello,Denise Price.
Thank you so much. In order to express the smile, I have diverse circle. I wanted to tell a warm smile. I finished it in autumn colors. I made to imagine grass and trees, the earth of the mountain. I am using many mist and art supplies, the ink.