2014/01/28

Scrap Around The World January 2014.


    Scrap Around The World January 2014 Challenge
 
  Hello. I challenge the first time. I don’t know the proper way to do it. Is this layout
 
    proper? This is my layout. KOBE.I was inspired by the mood board. I used a
 
    photo of glass beads and beach. Story of the Tortoise come to mind. Stage is the Kobe
 
    port. The main character is a white turtle. He has a longing for the city. One day, he
 
    approaches the coast......
 
 
 
    Pulling the turtle, tag comes out from the sea. I've used a lot of art supplies.
 
 

6 件のコメント:

Eila Sandberg さんのコメント...

Well, I think you did really well! love the pull-out tag attached to the turtle, how clever to have the little guy swimming in the waves! lots of wonderful arty media background work. Thank you ever so much for sharing your work with us at Scrap Around The World!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello. Eila Sandberg.
Thank you so much. By mood board, fun fancy were made in my head. I was able to enjoy.

Keren Tamir さんのコメント...

this is a very unique lO!! great take on the mood board!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Keren Tamir.
Thank you so much. Imagination is a good thing. Mood board is beautiful, my imagination worked. I was able to enjoy.

Ella Swan さんのコメント...

Thanks for playing at SATW! You need to read our rules & follow them, which means adding in an image of our mood board, saying how you were inspired by it, mention Scrap Around The World in your post, link up to our current challenge then link us up to this actual blog post, not your entire blog, to be eligible for a prize. It sounds complicated but you will get the hang of it. Thanks so much for trying!!

natu さんのコメント...

Hello.Helen Tibury.
Thank you so much. Thanks for the details.